Going Green is no longer a trend. Using green products actually solves a huge problem among those who suffer from MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) and millions of others who have debilitating conditions due to chemical exposure.
Few people realize that our skin is the largest organ of the body and yet we expose ourselves to countless harmful chemicals daily that are immediately absorbed into the skin. These seemingly harmless chemicals that are used every day either in makeup, soaps, cleaning products, air fresheners, and countless others, show up in every organ of our body in just 26 seconds after exposure.
To the millions of people who suffer from chemical sensitivity, this is a very real problem. However, most people who have allergies, migraines and other chronic health problems aren’t even aware that toxic chemicals could be the main reason for their health issues.
The scary truth is that even breathing toxic fumes of aerosols, bathroom cleaners, bleach, deodorizers, air fresheners, dryer sheets and so on, can be extremely dangerous to our health. It’s one more reason to switch out chemical products and GO GREEN.
WHY USE GREEN CLEANING GREEN & CLEAN HOMES USES
WHY JUST CLEAN . . . WHEN YOU CAN GREEN CLEAN
Are You Sick & Tired Of Cleaning... Or Just "SICK FROM CLEANING?"
"Harsh chemical products do impact our health."
We realize that your life is busy with work, errands, shopping and the unexpected things; which is a good reason to call us for your cleaning needs. After all, what’s more important than spending time enjoying family, friends, and all the things that really matter in life? Your family will love you for it!
MAKING THE EARTH A LITTLE GREENER . . . ONE HOUSE AT A TIME
One of the most compelling reasons to use green cleaners is to keep potent toxins out of your home. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) notes that many household cleaners contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as formaldehyde and harsh acids. Since indoor VOC levels are often two to five times greater than outdoor levels, humans can experience "eye, nose, and throat irritation; headaches; loss of coordination; nausea; and damage to liver, kidney, and central nervous systems" from indoor exposure to these chemicals, according to the EPA.